first

Consultation / Policies

The Consultation

Premier Cakes will provide you and your fiancé  a 30 minute tasting and wedding cake consultation, at which time you will be able to sample up to two available flavors of the day and you will be provided with a written estimate. The cost is $25.00 and must be paid when the consultation is scheduled. If you reserve your date with us, it is applied to the balance of your cake. Consultations are reserved for Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 1PM—6PM. An appointment must be made. You may bring up to 2 guests to the consultation. Please bring any color swatches, design ideas or pictures with you to the consultation. If you are not ready for an official consultation, we encourage you to come by and purchase cake by the slice starting at $4.00 per slice.

Deposits / Payments

A non-refundable, non-transferable deposit of 25% in cash of the total cost and a signed contract are required at the time the wedding is booked in order to reserve your wedding cake for the specified date. 25% in cash is due 60 days prior to the event date. The remaining 50% in cash is due within 30 days of the event date. If separator plates / pillars are needed to set up your wedding cake, a refundable deposit of $15.00 per separator plate / pillars is required. This will be returned when the cake plates and/or pillars are returned within the allotted time frame.

Delivery / Cake Topper & Table Decorations

The delivery fee is $50.00 for up to 30 miles round trip and $1.00  for each additional mile. Delivery includes set up of the cake only. The cake topper and any table decorations are not included in the price of the cake. These are the responsibility of the client. The client is also responsible for having someone cut & serve the cake.

Changes / Cancellations

We are happy to make any changes in size, flavors, & decorations up to 60 days prior to the wedding date. No changes will be allowed within 60 days of the wedding date. Unfortunately weddings do get cancelled; if the wedding is cancelled 60 days or earlier prior to the wedding date and you have made payments, we will gladly return any portion minus the non-refundable, non-transferable 25% deposit within 14 business days after being notified. If the wedding is cancelled less than 60 days of the wedding date, and you have made payments,  unfortunately no refund will be given.